CENTRAL BOOKING has always been much more than a gallery for artist’s books and exhibitions on art & science. Our move to 21 Ludlow Street, a 2700 sq ft ground floor storefront space in the heart of NYC’s Lower East Side and just around the corner from the F train, allows us the space to highlight it. OffLINE is an additional aspect of our programming that expands upon CENTRAL BOOKING’s potential along with your own
OffLINE is an interdisciplinary space available to start-ups, meet-ups and cultural entrepreneurs at an affordable price. It is a place for community oriented experimentation, a contemplative environment, an incubator for creative thinking and practice that transcends medium – along with a set of supportive resources unlike anywhere else.
OffLINE is perfect for:
- – Creative corporate retreats:
- a unique venue for brainstorming, with the stimulation of a surrounding art gallery
- Curators and artists: a wonderful location for pop-up exhibitions, with exposure to our international clientele.
- Academic research: we can connect you with all types of creative professionals and give you space to work on your projects without interruption.
- Designers and agents: a clean, well equipped space for presentations and showcases, with professional assistance available in installing and lighting.
- Discussion groups and workshops: hold your one day, weekly or monthly meetings and seminars here!
- Teachers: a perfect space to place to hold you own classes with a gallery as your classroom.
- Performers: perfect for that intimate setting required for certain theater, dance or interdisciplinary projects
Space rental includes wifi, a mounted projector, chairs, tables, shelves and pedestals, not to mention track lighting. For an additional fee, we can develop customized tools and guides to the community that help to draw insight from the gallery’s context.
OffLINE offers flat fees on a sliding scale and in exchange we include promotion, set-up and install assistance as well as staffing during gallery hours. One time rates begin with $1000 a day, $1500 a week, $3750 a month. Remember, you are getting more than a space rental! You become a partner with our community and we encourage ongoing relationships.
- Though we are happy to host your one time event, special discounts apply for multiple bookings or longer space needs.
- Inquire for special rates for extended professional gatherings, events and showcases.
- We can also connect you to professionals who collaborate with CENTRAL BOOKING with expertise in fields such as Astronomy, Mathematical origami, Neuroscience, Future Planning, Musical Composition, Architecture, History, Medicine, Genetics, Art History and Curatorial Practices, just to name a few, at a special rate.
When you want to take an idea or a group of people out of the realm of online exchanges, and into the real world, take things to OffLINE, at CENTRAL BOOKING. We’ll stimulate your best work and play.
Want to know more? Inquire at: email@example.com